Send a mom to Washington.
Sharmin Smith for President 2020
Sharmin has traveled the country as a military brat and spouse to a career Naval Officer. She has seen the hurt in our citizen's faces as they try to pay their bills and raise their children in a country that seems to not care about them anymore.
The major parties are trying to tear the country apart by dividing us to conquer us. They that if we come together we are unstoppable. They deliberately keep us distracted while they work quietly with Big Banks, Pharma and Industry to rob us blind.
Sharmin knows there is nothing so wrong with this country that it can't be corrected with a little common sense and compassion. Rather than sit on the sidelines and complain about the issues she is brave enough to jump on the playing field to change the status quo.
As an adult survivor of Childhood Sexual Abuse she knows that Predators are actively trying to gain our trust. She does not trust them, and she supports the death penalty for pedophiles and rapists. She believes we can eradicate sexual assault in our lifetime. It's time to connect the dots and for survivors of sexual assault to come together once and for all to punish the predators!
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
Paid for by ActBlue (actblue.com) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions or gifts to ActBlue are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.