Transition Radio Show, August 7, 2017
Today we discuss the transitions of Summer, including empty nest syndrome and preparing for Fall.
Our guest, Don-Alan Rekow, is the Founder of SAbER Mountain Publishing Company and is an author of 20 books. We discuss his book titled Discovering Excellent Health, and its life-changing wisdom and personal wellness strategies.
- Summer time clean up – From removing the clutter in your closets and in your life
- How some parents suffer from empty nest syndrome when their children go away to college
- Tips for getting through empty nest feelings
- The benefits of positive thinking and how it changes our lives
- The reasons why people hold onto their “clutter”
- A five point system for letting go of your things
- Making effective choices to come into your power
- What motivated Don-Alan Rekow to write his book, Discovering Excellent Health
- Health as an integral concept
- Disrupting the current health care industry and providing a holistic approach
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton
Visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or call: 1-(800)-560-2611 for your financial services
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.