Transition Radio Show, 01/08/2017
Today we discuss making effective choices to transition your life and come into your power in your business.
Our first guest, Rachael Jayne Groover, travels the world teaching people how to increase their personal presence and leadership. She discusses the power of feminine presence and awakening your impact. Our second guest, Kelly Bagla, is an experienced corporate attorney that loves advising business owners on the legal lifecycle of their business. She shares information on protecting yourself in business and in life.
- Why receiving attention and knowing how to hold onto it is so important
- The four categories that help create the magnetic pull you want to possess
- Achieving intimacy with an audience and stepping away from fear
- Common mistakes that people make when building their business
- Shifting from the presence of a service provider to a thought leader
- How to create an authentic presence and leave an impact
- Speaking from your “head bubble” versus your “power center” or presence
- Why business owners get themselves in trouble when first starting up
- The legal lifecycle of a business and its four phases
- How to make sure your business is on solid legal ground
- The number one thing all business owners should do to protect their personal assets
- How established business owners can find out where they are in the legal business lifecycle
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
- Rachael Jayne’s book: Powerful and Feminine: How to Increase Your Magnetic Presence and Attract the Attention you Want
- Rachael Jayne’s free offer: be one of the first 30 people to register to receive free tickets to this 3-day, world-class training event. Learn presence practices and how to increase your businesses impact and income. There are two available locations and dates for this event – Denver, USA: September 15, 2017 & Melbourne, AUS: October 20, 2017.
- https://www.baglalaw.com/ – Find out where you are in your Business Legal Lifecycle by taking Kelly’s Free Assessment on her website
- Kelly’s book: Go Legal Yourself: Know the Legal Lifecycle of Your Business
- Also, check out Kelly’s Start-Up Essentials package and Growth Essentials Package
- Visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup or call: 1-(800)-560-2611 for your financial services
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Rachael Jayne Groover is the author of the best-selling book "Powerful and Feminine: How to Increase your Magnetic Presence and Attract the Attention You Want."
As an accomplished singer/songwriter from Australia, Rachael Jayne was most fascinated with why some performers had an incredible stage presence, while others, who might have been technically brilliant, did not. She realized that anyone could learn the key factors that create “stage presence” in a performer, and use them to stand out, be seen, and inspire others in any situation.
Overcoming stage-fright and enormous fear of rejection, she became an award-winning vocalist, and finished her full-time singing career performing to a live audience of 40,000 people, before making the leap to live in the USA and become an inspirational speaker and personal development trainer.
She now travels the world teaching women how to increase their personal presence, their vocal power, and their ability to strategically earn their potential in business.
She is the creator of the Art of Feminine Presence™ classes and trainings that are offered worldwide, by herself and over 1200 certified teachers working with her. She founded The YIN Project and the Feminine Spirituality and Leadership Program – initiatives that work with women on the importance of the feminine principle in intimate relationships, leadership, and in shifting global consciousness.
She is gifting listeners with her free report THE 7 REASONS WHY TALENTED, SPIRITUAL WOMEN MAKE LITTLE MONEY AND MINIMUM IMPACT.
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.