Transition Radio Show, May 2, 2017
Today we speak with our guest, Steve Olsher, about reinventing yourself through new media.
Steve is the king of reinvention and is famous for helping individuals and corporations get clear on what is their WHAT. He is the NY Times bestselling author of What Is Your WHAT?, author of Internet Prophets, and Chairman & Co-Founder of https://www.liquor.com/.
- All areas of reinvention – The negatives and positives
- Making different choices – Dr. Thomas Gordon’s Four Stages of Learning
- What you might be tolerating in your life – How you can be in control
- The three specific elements of What is your WHAT
- Addressing subconscious issues – What is working for or against you?
- New media and its impact – Embracing trends and changes in media
- The alternative way – Unconventional ways to revolutionize the way you think
- Success habits that will change your life
- To get a free copy of What Is Your WHAT? visit: whatisyourwhat
- Steve’s event – New Summit Media – September 22nd-24th, 2017
Guest, Steve Olsher
Steve is an award-winning author whose books have impacted thousands of lives around the globe.
Transition Radio Show
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.