Change It Up, July 2, 2018
Today we’re talking about promo bling and plants that sing!
My first guest, Teresa Helgeson, also known as the Plant Music Whisperer, shares the impact that plant music therapy has on the body, including strengthening the immune system and reducing physical and emotional stress.
My second guest, Sandra Sapol, joins us to share her journey as a hybrid mom running an award-winning franchise called Fully Promoted/EmbroidMe while still managing to stay focused and live a fulfilling life.
- Trusting intuition and stepping into our lives in a powerful, confident way
- How Teresa first learned about Plant Music Therapy
- What is Plant Music Therapy and how does it affect the body, mind, and spirit?
- The benefits the body experiences after a Plant Music Therapy session
- How the healing and detoxification in the body are measured
- What made Sandra decide that she wanted to own her own business
- Building brand awareness by “putting your name on”
- Maintaining a healthy balance in life while running a business
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Change It Up
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!