Insight Intelligence, May 19, 2022
Insight Intelligence with Mario Bekes and Toni Lontis
All About the Co Host: Mario grew up in Communist Croatia (then part of Yugoslavia) and he witnessed a lot of social unrest – before finding himself in the middle of the Croatian War of Independence. Mario's world quickly turned upside down. One morning when he woke to a knock at the door. His family and his girlfriend were gone. His neighbors were packing, fleeing the city. And the military were at his door, saying, "Report at the army barracks in one hour."
Mario Bekes is a natural leader, public speaker, result-driven, best-selling published book author, relationship-builder, and facilitator with experience in investigative techniques and interviewing, interrogation methods, corporate human and competitive business intelligence.
Over the past 30 years Mario has conducted various types of investigations in government sectors, department of defense, department of foreign affairs, corporate and insurance sector in Australia and overseas applying my knowledge, expertise, academic research and training in investigative intelligence and investigative-interviewing techniques.
With proven investigative techniques and strategies from our analytical internal systems, you can stop worrying about the next investigation, insurance claim, intellectual property theft, industrial espionage, and whistleblowers in your organization.
This is the 7th in a series of 8 weekly shows on a powerful subject and it’s a privilege to cohost this interesting show series with Mr Mario Bekes BUT Before I introduce you to my amazing Co-Host here’s what you need to know..
WELCOME back to the show Mario!
Questions for the Guest: these are a guide only and we will just have a conversation and go where it goes.
Week 7 the Courses Insight Intelligence has for those interested in the industry
1. Mario, last week we talked about the training that you offer, and this week we want to talk about all the specific courses you offer via the Insight Intelligence Institute. The first on offer is Strategic Interviewing – let us talk about the importance of understanding and having education around questioning techniques and deception detection. – process – artistic and scientific approaches, creativity, interrogation vs questioning, innocence vs guilt, formal vs informal, queston structure, rule of law, skills required, scenarios, prep, question drivers, dealing with deception, handling resistance, evidence in interviewing, Modis Operandi System, getting the truth learning outcomes
2. The Insight Intelligence Institute offers another important course and that is around surveillance techniques and methods. Mario, who is this course designed for and what does it cover? Legal practitioners, claims, internal investigators, what is surveillance, legal, legislative, background checks, a person of interest identification techniques, tactical surveillance, urban areas and rural area surveillance.
3. Next up we have forensic psychology and profiling fraud. When I was researching this for the show, I found it fascinating, Mario what does this course cover? Fraud, profiling fraud, nature and frequency of human deceptions, fraud classification, characteristics, psychopathic fraudster, developing a fraud profile for your company.
4. Planning and conducting of investigations in the private and public sector is a valuable skill to have and the Institute’s course of the same name help conduct complete investigations, Mario who would benefit from attending this course? C Suite, employee, manager, public prosecutor, objectives, management cycles, initiating an investigation, planning an investigation, timeline and mapping, evidence, information sources, conducting the investigation,
5.The last course from Insight Intelligence Institute is competitive and human business intelligence analysis. What a mouthful but what a fascinating course Mario? The course talks takes students on a journey into information gathering for business and minimizing risk, fraud, industrial espionage, theft, theft of intellectual property ect. Why is information so important? What topics does the course cover?
Training Course in Competitive and Human Intelligence Analyst consist from following topics:
What is the Information and value of Information
Information Validity and Source Reliability
What is the Human Intelligence
Intelligence Management Cycle (Tactical, Strategic and Operational)
Human Intelligence Applications in Commercial and Corporate Sector
Social Media and Human Intelligence Operational Management
Social Engineering and Applications
6. Just a reminder that Mario has a number of books and currently has a new release called Blood Soaked Soil, I’m listening to the audio version now…..Mario where’s the best place for buy the book? The website, amazon and all good book stores.
7. I want to share with the audience our plan for the next shows in the incredible series with you -
Week 8 we will recap and talk about what’s next for Mario and the team.
Please join in next week, at the same time for the next instalment in Insight Intelligence.
Finally, I want you to tell us where people can buy a copy of Blood Soaked Soil?
Thank you Mario!
Mario Bekes proactive and dynamic talks can bring insight in the following ways
- Learn how to plan, manage and execute investigations at your workplace
- How to manage informants and whistleblowers at the workplace
- Learn how to protect information while you analyze a person or competitor
- Psychological Profiling and Target Profile
- Methods and Techniques for Successful Surveillance Investigations
Tune into Mario Bekes, a natural leader, public speaker, result-driven, published book author, relationship-builder, and facilitator with experience in investigative techniques and interviewing interrogation methods, corporate human, and competitive business intelligence.