A natural leader, public speaker, result-driven, published book author, relationship-builder, and facilitator with experience in investigative techniques and interviewing, interrogation methods, corporate human, and competitive business intelligence.
Mario’s goal is to show you how to conduct a successful investigation in the workplace. This will include workers' compensation claims, internal or external theft, and as well how to protect your reputation and analyze your competitors.
In my experience, there is nothing worse than worrying about how the investigation is conducted and how this investigation will impact the company’s reputation with the additional loss of customers and how to manage whistleblowers.
Over the past 30 years, I have conducted various types of investigations in government sectors, the department of defense, the department of foreign affairs, corporate and insurance sector in Australia and overseas applying my knowledge, expertise, academic research, and training in investigative intelligence and investigative-interviewing techniques.
With proven investigative techniques and strategies from our analytical internal systems, you can stop worrying about the next investigation, insurance claim, intellectual property theft, industrial espionage, and whistleblowers in your organization.
Architect and designer of solutions in corporate investigations, human intelligence, and surveillance techniques in the government and the corporate sector.
Author of books on topics of workplace investigations, human intelligence, competitive business intelligence, information risk management:
- Chaos Theory – Road to Anarchy (2009)
- Proximus – Executive Close Personal Protection (2009)
- Competitive Business Intelligence (2012)
- Corporate and Workplace Investigations: Crime Investigative and Interviewing Techniques -Methodology and Applications (2018)
- Corporate Informant and Whistleblower Management Plan: Developing sophisticated human intelligence methods in corporate investigations (2019)
Mario Bekes proactive and dynamic talks can bring insight in the following ways
- Learn how to plan, manage and execute investigations at your workplace
- How to manage informants and whistleblowers at the workplace
- Learn how to protect information while you analyze a person or competitor
- Psychological Profiling and Target Profile
- Methods and Techniques for Successful Surveillance Investigations
Tune into Mario Bekes, a natural leader, public speaker, result-driven, published book author, relationship-builder, and facilitator with experience in investigative techniques and interviewing interrogation methods, corporate human, and competitive business intelligence.