Change It Up, April 21, 2018
Hello and welcome to the inaugural show of Change It Up with Paula Shaw!
Melinda Wittstock, the creator of a podcast called WINGS of Inspired Business, and Dr. Janet “JJ” Sawyer, an expert in leadership, communication, and human relations, join me to talk about helping women kick off businesses in a big way!
- How different roles for women in business have been over the years
- What tends to be the hardest thing for women in any business situation
- Where we stand with sexual harassment in the workplace today
- The importance of having conversations with clear, strong boundaries
- Why women are having a hard time fitting into male paradigms
- The beneficial balance of archetypal feminine and masculine qualities
- Why resiliency is absolutely necessary to succeed in business
- How to be successful and powerful without losing your femininity
- The combination of mindset, mojo, and money
- The importance of having clarity and knowing what you really want
- The first thing that has to happen when you want to create your business
- The magic that comes from manifestation and intent setting in your life
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
Change It Up
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!