Crazy Sexy Midlife Love, March 3, 2021
==> Get Dr. Gary Salyer's "SAFE TO LOVE AGAIN" book HERE!
Ever had your heart broken?
Want to learn how to heal your heart and create the love you most deeply desire?
Devin and Morgana dive deep with Dr. Gary D Salyer into how to
- Recover from heartbreak,
- Change your love blueprint,
- Bring into reality the FOUR FEELINGS that must be present for a happy, healthy, lasting love.
Guest, Dr Gary Salyer
RE-WIRING THE RULES OF LOVE FOR SINCERE WOMEN AND MEN SO THEY CAN HAVE AND KEEP A LOVING, LASTING EXTRAORDINARY RELATIONSHIP.
Dr. Gary Salyer speaks to audiences across the country as a featured expert, inspirational speaker on how to create the love we all deserve. He is an expert in Attachment Theory, the science of relationships, Bert Hellinger's Family Systems approach and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). As a master transformational relationship coach, Dr. Gary helps people re-write the rules for love in their brains.
Dr. Salyer is the creator of the Safe to Love Again™ Workshop and the Extraordinary Couples™ and Extraordinary Singles™ Retreats. He is also a highly sought after guest on various podcasts, TV and radio shows such as The Aware Show on Hay House Radio.
Smart, savvy, professional women in their thirties, forties and fifties who are tired of the heartache in their love lives are resonating with the message of ‘safe to love again.’ Gary’s biggest passion is to help both singles and couples discover how they can have a loving sweetheart lying beside them at night, rather than a lonely pillow or a frustrated, distant partner.
Among Dr. Salyer’s strongest gifts is his ability to help clients stop making themselves wrong, no matter what painful patterns are happening in their relationships. Because of his innovative new theory on how to change people’s brain ‘wiring’ for love, both singles and couples experience deep shifts with lasting results that happen in an easy, natural way.
FREE GIFT: "Love Notes with Dr. Gary Salyer” - A collection of short, heartfelt and practical 3-4 minute videos that are designed to help both singles and couples find and create the love they deserve. One engaged couple in Oregon claims these videos saved their engagement and they are now happily married after implementing the insights and tools that are taught in these videos.
Each brief video will both inspire and show how you can create more real love in your life now, delivered to your inbox twice a week. Go to http://garysalyer.com/; scroll down and fill out the form in the section called “Love Inspirations.”
Crazy Sexy Midlife Love
My husband and I are 25 weddings deep into getting married 100 times in 100 countries. 100% his idea. And honestly, when we hit 100 we’ll probably keep going, cause we’ve been in honeymoon mode for 5 years now. (He’s a smart man.) We met at 45. Started getting married at 47… back in 2014.
My philosophy is love gets better and more fun at midlife, especially for women. We’re smarter. Men are more relationship ready. (And if they’re not, it’s so obvious! Next!) I want to punch holes in all that negative, fear-feeding nonsense I grew up hearing about age and love for women.
Getting Married around the World
The reason for this is simple. Love and travel are two of our favorite things. By combining the two we unite the best of our worlds. Yes, at least, 100 weddings!
100 Weddings, So Far
Yes, we are aware that we are just getting started.
1. Los Angeles, CA USA — May 23, 2014
2. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico — June 5, 2014
3. Dubrovnik, Croatia — September 14, 2014
4. Kotor, Montenegro — September 15, 2014
5. Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina — September 18, 2014
6. The mountains above Sarajevo, Republic of Srpska — September 22, 2014
7. Belgrade, Serbia — September 26, 2014
8. Belgrade, Serbia — September 26, 2014
9. Bled, Slovenia — September 29, 2014
10. San Marino, San Marino — October 4, 2014
11. Rome, Italy — October 5, 2014
12. Vatican City — October 5, 2014
13. Gesi, Turkey — February 12, 2015
14. Norwalk, CA — May 27, 2015
15. Villa Del Palmar, Loreto, Mexico — June 17, 2015
16. Wizards Academy, Austin, TX — October 6, 2015
17. Sri Rahti, Penestanan, Bali, Indonesia — May 8, 2016
18. Toronto, Canada — August 10, 2016
19. San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico — June 15, 2017
20. Colima, Mexico — November 18, 2017
21. Sedona, Arizona — November 10, 2018
22. Paris, France — September 26, 2019
23. Brussels, Belgium — September 29, 2019
24. Madrid, Spain — October 11, 2019
25. Lisbon, Portugal — October 17, 2019