Admirable Friends, December 2, 2014
Admirable Friends with Buddy and Carol Fichera (and guest ALEX)
Join us this Tuesday Evening at 7pm Central Time
The subject is AUTHENTICITY and HABITS...
Please share your thoughts on any of the following:
1-Which of your habits are troubling to you?
2-What is the hidden allure that precedes the habit?
3-What is the downside to the bad habit?
4-What is an alternative strategy to overcome the bad habit?
WE'LL OF COURSE KEEP THE CONTENT CONFIDENTIAL
It is the intention of Admirable Friends to create a network of Admirable Friend groups, where participants feel safe, encouraged and supported in their journey to make discernible progress toward reducing stress and finding reliable happiness.
To create a physical and virtual world-wide support network made up of Admirable Friends seeking Reliable Happiness and/or less stress
- Admirable Friends display generous, virtuous, and discerning qualities
- Admirable Friends are willing to look honestly at their intentions and the results of their actions, admit when they have caused stress to themselves or others, and are willing to change habits so they won't make the same choice again
- To create a safe and structured environment designed to promote conversation on matters of deeper life importance
- To create a multi-cultural group that emphasizes personal and communal growth through the inner development of beneficial mind qualities and that supports freedom of personal conscience in matters of faith
- To enhance individual wisdom and compassion through effective group dialogue
- To support individuals seeking reliable happiness
- To share goodwill with all beings
- To provide time-tested teaching principles in a contemporary curriculum format
- To support our human need to learn, excel, and transcend everyday stress
- To develop and enjoy admirable friendship with others
The Core Values
- A Board and Executive team committed to participating and leading by example
- A commitment to the circular learning model of; 1)concept, 2)practice, and 3)understand
- A management team committed to continuous open-minded inquiry and advocacy of an evolving program
- A management team committed to systems thinking as a counter-measure to crisis management
- A systems development team committed to listen to network participants for future improvements
- The effective use of a personal log as a means to be accountable to our actions, words, and thoughts
- A virtual network developed to grow intelligence over time
- Through an anonymous social network that produces helpful and relevant case studies