Transition Radio Show, August 14, 2017
Today we would like to share an outstanding show with you that is full of some valuable content you will not want to miss out on!
Our guest, Lisa Nichols, is one of the worlds most sought-after motivational speakers and is a corporate CEO with a platform that has reached and served over 30 million people. We discuss achieving success from scratch and the right way to communicate with teens.
- Transition, change, and acceptance
- What it is that motivates people – Understanding your driver
- Suggestions for people who need help finding their motivation
- Three questions you can ask yourself when trying to identify your drivers
- Happiness, personal fulfillment, and leaving a legacy
- Disrupting the “norm” and thinking outside of the box
- How to motivate and relate to teens
- Five key points for working successfully with teens
- “Carefrontational” conversations versus confrontational ones
- Vulnerability with public speaking and writing – Pushing past limiting beliefs
- Reasons why failure is so important in our lives
- https://www.speakandwriteworkshop.com/ – Speak and Write to Make Millions 2017: Join Lisa Nichols and the Motivating the Masses team for three transformational, power-packed days – November 3-5, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Lisa Nichols is a best-selling author, a popular public speaker, a powerful coach, and a charismatic teacher!
Lisa Nichols has reached millions, both nationally and internationally with her powerful message of empowerment, service, excellence & gratitude..
Her participation in the self-development phenomenon, The Secret, catapulted her popularity across the globe. Lisa has appeared on the “Oprah Winfrey Show,” “Extra,” “Larry King Live” and on NBC’s Emmy Award-winning show, “Starting Over.”
In addition, Lisa is the founder of Motivating the Masses and CEO of Motivating the Teen Spirit, LLC. Her transformational workshops have impacted the lives of over 210 thousand teens and over 1 million adults.
Her new book, No Matter What! Hit 6 bestsellers lists, including the New York Times, in the first 37 days of being released and has already been sold in 20 foreign languages. Lisa has been coined “The Breakthrough Specialist” by her peers in the industry.)
Lisa has been honored with many awards in recognition for her empowering work, including the Humanitarian Award from South Africa, the Ambassador of Good Will Award, Emotional literacy award, The Legoland Foundation’s Heart of Learning Award. The Mayor of Henderson, Nevada has proclaimed November 20th as Motivating the Teen Spirit Day. And recently the Mayor of Houston, Texas proclaimed May 9th as Lisa Nichols day for her dedication to service, philanthropy and healing.
Lisa is a dynamic speaker with an extraordinary story and a tremendous ability to touch people’s hearts and souls. She is a master at accomplishing unfathomable goals and teaching others to do the same. Lisa Nichols has transformed her life from struggling single mom to a motivational millionaire entrepreneur, and she has dedicated her life to teaching others how to do the same.
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.