Eric P. Williams, B.A., D.C.
- 1988 Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College, Davenport, Iowa
- 1985 Bachelor of Arts in Biology with minor in Chemistry - Knox College, Galesburg, Illinois
- 1989 Advanced Proficiency rating in activator methods
- 2020 CPR & AED certified by American Heart Association
- 1990 to Present Williams Chiropractic Center, Lisle, Illinois - Founder/Owner
Friendly family-oriented chiropractic center purposed to treat infant aged patients to seasoned individuals. Spinal health and preventative application are the primary focus and approach for the WCC team.
- 1989 to 1990 Shepherd Chiropractic Center, Lisle, Illinois - Associate
Professional Organizations and Committees:
Additional: Avid sports enthusiast; circuit training, basket ball and 5k running. Naperville resident for 25 years. Two lovely grown daughters.