Hugo Rodier, M.D.- Pioneering Physician with an Integrative Vision
- Integrative Health Clinic, Sandy, Utah
- 2017-2018 New Galaxy Broadcasting
- Co-host on Inalienable & Free
- Co-host on Threshold Radio
- Host on Integrative Hermetic Health 1998-2015 KTALK (Utah Station) Host on “Integrative Health,”
Nationally Recognized Speaker:
- Healing chronic disease through nutrition
Utah Medical Association:
- 2001-2015: Utah Medical Association, Editorial Board member, House of Delegates Representative. Chairman Environmental/Public Health Committee. UMA Council of Trustees
- Relief Aid Bombay, India, 1996; Prasaad Project, New York, New York
- Relief Aid Rwanda/Zaire, 1994: Northwest Medical Team, Portland, Oregon
- Relief Aid Somalia/Kenya, 1993: Northwest Medical Team, Portland, Oregon
- State of Utah Water Quality Board 2013-2015
- Member Wasatch #1 Lodge: Master Mason 32°
- Board of Governors-Shriner’s Hospital Salt Lake City, Utah 2016-
- 1987-1989 National Health Service Corps, Inuit Program, Dillingham, Alaska
- Integrative Health Network Chairman (Physicians, nurses and other health workers)
- Residency, 1987, University of Washington School of Medicine, Boise Family Practice
- Internship, 1985, Baylor College of Medicine
- Medical Doctor, 1984, University of Utah School of Medicine, Family Practice Honors
- Post graduate Washington University School of Medicine, Health Administration
- Thesis: “Private Practice vs. HMO Physicians”
Dr. Rodier enjoys a simple life, enjoying the mountains and deserts of Utah, choosing to run outdoors rather than work out in gyms, reading voraciously, and finding delight in his family, which includes children and the entertaining antics of his cat and dogs. Healthy and paid to do what he loves, he considers himself blessed in life. He was born in Chile with paternal roots in France and immigrated to the United States at the age of 16. His unique upbringing not only left him fluent in Spanish and French, but also gave him a grounded perspective on life and love that he carries into his practice.
For his clinical work, Dr. Rodier reads 100 medical journals each month and keeps extensive lists of citations to demonstrate the evidence-based science behind the nutritional approaches he uses, blogging monthly on his findings. In addition to his clinical work, he is concerned about the environment where he lives. Salt Lake City has some of the post contaminated air in the nation, so his work raises awareness of the role of toxins in the environment and how they contribute to many chronic diseases ranging from asthma and autism to diabetes and obesity.
Hugo Rodier, M.D.
Integrative Health Clinic
11075 South State St. Suite 31-A, Sandy, Utah 84047
Phone (801) 898-3317
Fax (801) 930-7965
Preferring to practice medicine than be encumbered by the toxic restrictions of health insurance, Doctor Rodier, who charges reasonable rates, charges cash only in his practice. No insurance is accepted.