Transition Radio Show, August 15, 2017
Today we discuss how to survive family vacations and how to transition back into everyday life once they’ve ended.
- Fantasies and false expectations surrounding vacation
- The challenges we face when trying to control a situation versus just letting it flow
- What brings us happiness and what blocks us from achieving it
- How to master our minds and what we choose to focus on
- A three step exercise for managing the different personalities that we deal with in our families
- Setting boundaries with people and distancing yourself from negativity
- How to expand what you want to grow for yourself
- The pain and discomfort of dealing with particular family members
- The power of trading “what if” statements for “what is”
- Creating affirmations that will actually work in your favor
- Transitioning back into the real world after vacation
- Planning and preparation to make smoother changes life
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.