Change It Up, 11/08/2018
Today we’re talking about saving money, saving energy, and saving lives!
CEO of California Healthy Planet Solutions and Business Development for CRI Lighting Sales, Inc., Carrie Woodland, has worked in the renewable energy industry from California to Dubai over the past 21 years. She shares her companies efforts to enhance the environment by lowering power consumption, carbon emissions, and costs for the consumer to create an overall win-win experience.
Retirement and Wealth Specialist, Lesa Artzberger, advises clients in San Diego County about the little-known investment options that are highly resistant to market fluctuation. She shares some wise things to do with our money, including some of the smartest and most life-changing investment options available.
- Helping the state of our planet and acknowledging what is harming the Earth
- Climate change and how we are actually abusing our energy grids
- Lowering power consumption, carbon emissions, and costs for the consumer
- The Global Impact of LED Lighting
- Renewable Energy – Geothermal, Solar, Wind, Wave, and Hydro
- The little-known investment options that are highly resistant to market fluctuation
- Why fixed income accounts are a safe and beneficial way to invest money
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance (IUL) with Living Benefits
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!