Transition Radio Show, May 9, 2017
Today we speak with our guest, Billie Frances, master coach and Founder of Guiding Mindful Change.
Billie Frances is a licensed marriage and family therapist, spiritual counselor, and personal coach, and is dedicated to helping others. She speaks about her coaching methods along with healthy ways to reduce stress in our lives with embracing mindfulness.
- The effects of stress on our body and mind – How to be more aware
- Healthy ways to reduce stress – Being mindful of how we handle it
- Questions that will change the direction of your day
- Success habits that will change your life
- What’s happening in coaching today – Alternative practices and training
- For a self-discovery session with Billie Frances
- For a balanced breathing exercise with Paula
- Reduce and eliminate stress with Ken
- Get involved as a coach, advocate, donor, or a star
Transition Radio Show
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.