RADIO TONI, 27/04/2022
RADIO TONI Every Day Business with Toni Lontis
Natasa Denman is The Ultimate 48 Hour Author. A highly sought after professional speaker (CSP accredited), coach and mentor, Natasa is a 14-time published author and creator of the game changing business model, Ultimate 48 Hour Author. She has helped over 600 solopreneurs become first time published authors in 15 different countries around the world including Australia, USA, UAE and Canada.
Three years ago, Natasa also founded her own publishing company, Ultimate World Publishing and her authors are now writing their second and third books.
Appearing in all major media outlets across Australia including The Sydney Morning Herald, The Financial Review and The Age, Natasa is changing the way people do business in Australia and the world. She now runs a multiple 7-figure business, with her husband and 3 children from home having pivoted the business from an offline to a highly successful online model during the coronavirus pandemic.
WELCOME to the show Natasa! I have to confess that I am so excited to chat to you today and I have such gratitude around the fact that we met. You taught me so much over our 12 months together.
Questions for the Guest: these are a guide only and we will just have a conversation and go where it goes.
1. Let’s start at the beginning, how did you get into publishing? Franchise, coach, wrote a book, 7 figures for last 7 years.
2. What prompted the move from outsourced publishing to in-house publishing?
3. From your vast experience in publishing and writing, what’s the biggest challenge to writing a book and why don’t people end up writing that book?
4. What's the difference between self-publishing and traditional publishing?
5. How does Ultimate World Publishing differ from other publishing houses?
6. How do people become involved in your programs?
7. Where can prospective writers connect with you? What exciting events have you got planned?
8. Sometimes it’s not about the book is it Natasa, care to comment?
9. What’s the big mission and Vision – where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Aust Seminar Booking Page - https://48.ultimate48hourauthor.com.au/online-writing-seminar registration
USA/Canada Seminar Booking Page - https://48.ultimate48hourauthor.com.au/online-writing-seminar-usa37749902
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Radio Toni is hosted by Toni Lontis, author of Resilience – Memoir of a broken little girl discovering a women of strength and beauty. She is Australia’s rising talkback radio queen, who is not afraid to facilitate interviews across the more difficult conversations of our day, bringing her brand of social consciousness to the airwaves.
Radio Toni is a community of like-minded people who are dedicated to making their life journey inspirational, wanting to leave a legacy for others.
Toni is an inspirational woman who has dedicated her life’s work to helping women and the men who love them to find their passion, purpose and voice.