RADIO TONI, April 20, 2022
RADIO TONI Every Day Business with Toni Lontis
Guest, Dr. Andrew Stotz, CFA, Investment Research,
CEO, A. Stotz Investment Research
Andrew is the CEO of A. Stotz Investment Research, which helps clients create, grow, measure, and protect value, and the co-founder of CoffeeWORKS – Thailand’s leading B2B specialty coffee roaster.
He served two terms as President of CFA Society Thailand and during his investment banking career and was voted the #1 financial analyst in Thailand.
Andrew is also the Worst Podcast host of My Worst Investment Ever podcast, the #1 risk-management podcast that helps future generations reduce their investment risks by learning through the stories of others.
In addition to his three decades in the financial industry and teaching finance, Andrew has written four books and six online courses. Among them, ValuationMasterClass.com – the world’s #1 practical valuation online course.
WELCOME to the show Andrew, so much to talk about today and so little time!
Questions for the Guest: these are a guide only and we will just have a conversation and go where it goes.
1. Dr Andrew you’ve had a long and illustrious career in finance, investment banking, and financial analysis but outside of finance, I want to know what led to living in Thailand? What do you love most about living in Thailand? What keeps you there bs anywhere else in the world?
2. You are a prolific writer having written 4 books, 6 online courses, and 100’s of papers on equity strategy and company research, what’s your favorite book and why?
3. Andrew I understand that you still lecture in universities across Thailand, how important is it to educate the next generation?
4. You also teach seminars around 8 key areas of focus, what are these areas, why these topics and where can people find out more about these seminars?
5. I’d love to ask about being an Angel Investor – can you explain to the audience what an Angel Investor is, why investment is important, and about your favorite investment of all time, as well as your worst investment of all time, if indeed you have one?
6. As the co-Founder of Coffee Works in Thailand, I’m curious to discover how you got into the coffee roasting business?
7. Andrew. you describe yourself as the Worst podcast host of My worst Investment Ever podcast, which is actually not true, audience. It’s a #1 risk management podcast and Andrew is a great host, I know because I have been on his show. Why this podcast, can you tell us about some of your guests and their stories, where can people listen to the show?
8. Investment research sounds like a critical element for anyone looking to invest, can you explain how your Investment Research company helps clients?
9. Lets talk about the future… what’s the bigger vision and mission for Dr Andrew Stoltz?
10. Finally I wanted to talk about the Women in Valuation and the scholarship your company offers to Women?
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Radio Toni is hosted by Toni Lontis, author of Resilience – Memoir of a broken little girl discovering a women of strength and beauty. She is Australia’s rising talkback radio queen, who is not afraid to facilitate interviews across the more difficult conversations of our day, bringing her brand of social consciousness to the airwaves.
Radio Toni is a community of like-minded people who are dedicated to making their life journey inspirational, wanting to leave a legacy for others.
Toni is an inspirational woman who has dedicated her life’s work to helping women and the men who love them to find their passion, purpose and voice.