Transition Radio Show, March 26, 2018
Today we discuss the power of the heart and how coming from a heart-centered place can impact our lives in an extremely powerful way.
Our first guest, Shirlene Reeves, shares her powerful secrets about selling through the heart. We are all responsible for selling on some level, and with Shirlene's 3-Step Sales Waltz you'll never need to feel pushy or inauthentic again!
Our second guest, Brenda Adelman, shares the utterly tragic experience in her life that led to her journey of finding peace and the ability to forgive the unforgivable. Brenda teaches others how the power of forgiveness can create a life without the burdens of fear and resentment.
- Coming from your heart when talking to someone in a painful or difficult situation
- The courage to be vulnerable and sincere when saying what's on our minds
- Why people often rely on using their heads before their hearts
- The common differences between men and women when it comes to using our heads vs. our hearts
- Finding a place of balance and gratitude to be more effective
- Shirlene's powerful 3-Step Sales Waltz
- The value of networking and providing referrals to help others
- Connecting with the right tribe by active listening
- Knowing how to effectively communicate with different personality types
- The importance of identifying who you are as a salesperson before addressing others
- Overcoming a non-salesperson mindset so that you can stay afloat and take your business to the next level
- Two major factors for why 4 out of 5 businesses go under within 18 months
- Tossing out the scripts and focusing on being your authentic self
- Empowering yourself to build great relationships and attain financial freedom
- The power of forgiveness and forgiving the unforgivable
- How to use forgiveness to shift your perspective
- Brenda's tragic story that led her to choose forgiveness and let go of negativity
- Moving from a mindset of "How do I survive this?" to "How do I thrive?
- The impactful role that forgiveness can play in our lives
- How to stop isolating yourself and start taking responsibility
- Letting go of the burden of feeling the need to punish someone because of pain
- Creating healthy boundaries, letting go of fear, and making self-honoring choices
Thanks For Listening!
Shirlene Reeves: one of only 253 Certified Financial Educators in the US, a web TV show host and a syndicated radio host on BBS Radio, publisher of Wealthy Woman Magazine and the author of Selling Through Your Heart - Empowering You To Build Relationships For Financial Freedom.
Shirlene is an in-demand international keynote speaker specializing in educating coaches, authors and entrepreneurs with answers for transforming their businesses by selling with heart, developing confidence, and stepping onto stages, web TV, podcasts and radio for massive, marketing visibility.
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.