Transition Radio Show, 01/01/2018
Today we discuss the pros and cons of resolutions and why they don’t usually work, along with how you can have more vitality and greater enthusiasm in the new year!
Our guest, Yvonne Larson, shares how to break the vicious cycle of failure and invites you to give yourself the gift of living your optimal life by never making a New Year’s Resolution again.
If you are a Solopreneur seeking to successfully navigate the critical conversations of exhaustion, overwhelm, and isolation, you need to look no further! Yvonne is on a mission to help you transition out of 2017 in the most powerful way.
- The pros and cons of resolutions and why they don’t always work
- Steps for setting attainable goals and resolutions in your life
- The importance of aligning your conscious and subconscious goals
- Tips for reprogramming your subconscious mind
- Expanding on what we did well in the previous year
- How we get more vitality in our lives in 2018
- How to overcome exhaustion and supercharge your body with the J.I.V.E Technique
- How to disrupt the pattern of being a hyper-driven, over-achieving Solopreneurs to decrease your risk of suicide when your successes aren’t bringing you satisfaction
- How goal setting can become fatal and why we’re compelled to repeat the pattern of failure
- How to create a live a life that’s congruent even when your image or ego is at stake
- What we can do to build a foundation and manifest our dreams
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.