Transition Radio Show, May 16, 2017
Today we speak with Dr. David Krueger about the Neuroscience of Marketing.
Dr. David Krueger's approach integrates the insights of psychology, neuroscience, and professional coaching to help professionals and executives write the next chapter of their business stories. His coaching and writing focus on the art and science of success strategies.
- Applying the psychology of influence to enhance success
- Neuroscience and Neuromarketing – What are they?
- How people make decisions – What impacts this process?
- How to use your brain more effectively
- Redirecting your focus and changing your thinking
- The anchoring effect – Its role in subsequent decision making
- Download Dr. Krueger’s free e-Book: Our Money Stories: The Neuroscience of Good & Bad Decisions
- Dr. Krueger’s free Webinar – Learn how to rewire your brain to make changes you need to succeed: Master States of Mind
- Ken’s book: Release – Renew – Evolve
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.