Change It Up, June 10, 2018
Today we discuss the mystery of male/female relationships and how we can better connect with one another.
Special guest Matt Sanders joins us to provide insight on why men often have trouble with vulnerability and intimacy and gives us an understanding of the way men think. He shares the keys to connecting with members of the opposite sex that can help us all create happy, productive, supportive relationships, whether it’s with a colleague at work or a significant other.
- The mystery of male/female relationships and our opposing biological differences
- Women’s struggle with being respected instead of objectified by men
- How men and women lose their ability to connect with one another by not understanding their differences
- Learning better ways to communicate and connect with one another
- Why men put their energy into the pursuit of a woman when they’re not actually ready for commitment
- How trust is sometimes sabotaged by things such as pornography, addiction, affairs, etc.
- Why pleasure-seeking and thrill-seeking removes us from creating genuine connections
- Pornography addiction and how attractive this vice is to male culture especially
- How supernormal experiences create anxiety around being in a normal relationship
- The attachment styles we carry with us from childhood into intimate relationships later in life
- Why men feel most comfortable when avoiding conflict and will tell white lies in order to do so
- Resolving relationship troubles through reflective listening and deep emotional anchoring
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!