Transition Radio Show, November 20, 2017
Today we discuss intuition and how to make better choices and get greater results in life.
Our first guest, Shawna Allard, joins us to talk about the power of developing, understanding, and trusting our intuition.
Our second guest, Brenda Geary, shares her personal story of her transition from terrible health to vibrant health.
- How to make better choices and get greater results in life
- Creating more success in life through following your intuition
- How common sense relates to intuition
- Knowing when to push forward, when to pull back, and when to surrender
- Letting go of disempowering ways of showing up in the world
- Naturally intuitive people and those that have to work to develop a stronger intuition
- The various forms of intuition that different people experience
- The conscious mind versus the intuitive mind - What we allow to control us
- The differences between intuition and channeling
- How intuition can serve our person health
- Finding our own intuitive voice
- Exercises that can be done daily to improve intuition
- Understanding the difference between mind chatter and intuition
- The impact that stress can have on our immune system
- Using empowerment to combat difficult environments and situations
- Acknowledging what is and isn't working in our lives
- Natural healing modalities versus prescription medications
- Nutrigenomics - What is it?
- The impact that Nutrigenomics had on Brenda's life
- NRF2 Activation and how it works
- The power of an open mind on our health and overall quality of life
- Making the conscious decision to stay positive and not let physical perspective take control
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.