Happiness Hangout, May 3, 2017
Discussing how to love yourself by raising your self esteem, especially if you have dealt with abuse in your life. Guest- Coach and Author Kimesha Coleman with Host Lori Peters.
Guest, Kimesha Coleman
Kimesha Coleman is an award winning community leader and cohost
of the Lifestyle segment for the Cynthia Austin show. Kimesha is a recognized
expert and speaker on the topics of mastering self-esteem, domestic violence
and healing after abuse.
Kimesha grew up in Dallas, Texas. She survived the escalating trauma from
domestic violence, teen dating violence and the molestation from her
“favorite” uncle. Kimesha shares her inspirational story in the
bestselling book, He Loves Me Not: Buried Tears of Betrayed Love (2015) which
has been featured in BBU Magazine and the Cynthia Austin Show.
Today, Kimesha frequently shares her insight and background with other
families and survivors seeking healing from abuse as part of her coaching
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.