Happiness Hangout, 19/04/2017
Happiness Hangout with Lori Peters discusses how to use humor in relationships and all aspects of your life.
Maia Aziz is a Professional Social Worker (PSW) with over 20 years’ experience in child protection, pediatric rehabilitation and currently as Assistant Administrative Chief of Allied Health Services at The Montreal Children’s Hospital (McGill University Health Centre) in Montreal, Canada. An active member of the Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor and Certified Humor Professional (CHP), Maia is a contributing writer to The Positive Psychology People and host of the weekly talk radio show Morning Moments with Maia…Conversations of Love and Laughter, through which she explores applications of humor and positive psychology in health, leadership and well-being.
A Show about happiness, gratitude, self-esteem and much more as it relates to personal relationships!
My guests are relationships experts, life coaches, therapists and much more. We discuss all aspects of how to create and keep a healthy relationship.
Come hang out with us as we discuss thought provoking questions with audience participation.
Happiness Hangout show info:
- Great for singles who want to manifest a great relationship.
- Discussion around how to make your current relationship better.
- Transformational stories for becoming a happier much more satisfied person and how to do it.
- How to keep your happiness level up during higher levels of stress whether you're with a partner or alone.
- How to Get Happier ASAP.
- How to start over in a relationship.
- How using tools like gratitude, mindfulness, law of attraction and others can help you in your daily life.