Change It Up, 15/07/2018
Today we are talking about the greatest habits in the world and why developing these habits is absolutely critical to our success and happiness.
Special guest Dave Blanchard, CEO of The Og Mandino Leadership Institute, talks about how influential our habits are in what we create and do in our lives. He has created an assessment tool called the Habit Finder that helps us understand our habits and the way we think.
- How Dave Blanchard became the CEO of the official Og Mandino Company
- A summary of the 10 scrolls from The Greatest Salesman in the World
- How the Habit Finder is used to determine if habits are supporting or sabotaging success
- Why makes habits so powerful in our lives
- How not knowing how our thoughts and habits affect our personal and business lives
- One of the most dangerous habits a person can have
- The #1 cause of self-esteem challenges for entrepreneurs and the secrets for success
- Managing the gift of visualization to ignite passion and drive action
- Shutting off the noise around us and embracing our natural genius
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!