Transition Radio Show, June 20, 2017
Today we discuss going within to deal with and move past difficult transitions in life.
Our first guest, Marcella Johnson, tells the story of how the loss of her son, Gabriel, lead to the creation of the non-profit organization, The Comfort Cub. Our second guest, Christopher Van Buren, shares how people have found their healing and peace through writing books which he helps bring to the public.
- Going within – Solutions for moving past difficult transitions in life
- Marcella’s story – The tragic loss of her son and her creative idea for overcoming pain and grief
- The emotional and physical pain that one can suffer from when grieving
- The Comfort Cub – The story of how this idea developed and came to life
- Other uses for Comfort Cub – Benefits for those with Alzheimers, Dementia, Autism, or any form of trauma
- Books being written after difficult situations or transitions
- Making a connection – Taking the good and bad in life and making it something of value to ourselves and others
- Storytelling – What happens in the brain with connection and communication
- Getting in tune with your message – Sharing your values and your “Why”
- The vast variety of ways to tell a story
- How to overcome difficult challenges with money with Steve Sexton
If you were moved by Marcella’s story and would like to help or donate to this non-profit organization, visit: TheComfortCub.org
- If you or someone you know is in need of a Comfort Cub but cannot afford it, the organization will provide one at no cost.
- Create a FREE membership and gain access to all sorts of free mini e-books by visiting
- If you would like to create your own mini-book, click on the Contact Us tab directly from the home page and then click Become Our Author!
- Overcome your financial stress with Sexton Advisory Group – Call 1-(800)-560-2611
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.