Transition Radio Show, December 4, 2017
Today we talk about how to increase your pleasure during the holidays and every day.
Our guest, Caroline Andrews, is a Relationship Coach and expert on the Power of Pleasure. She shares helpful advice for fueling your energy and relationships with the joy of finding pleasure.
- How to increase your pleasure during the holidays
- The difficulties that we are sometimes faced with during the holidays
- Choosing what you want to do vs. getting guilted into things that rob you of your energy
- Getting caught up in the “shoulds, have to’s, and musts” instead of enjoying the moment
- Making the choice to take action in a positive and upbeat way
- Achieving the right attitude and mindset to boost your positive energy
- Forgiveness and how to handle conflict effectively
- What has to happen for us to create great memories during the holiday
- Creating our own reality through what we think and say
- How the holidays can be a tough time of the year for those suffering from loss
- The benefits of making a gratitude list and being of service to others
- Increasing your sensual side of pleasure and learning how to nourish your mind and body
- The benefits of putting personal growth as a priority in conscious relationships
- Being comfortable with asking for what you need from others
- Using pleasure to fuel self-love and self-care
- How to overcome limited thinking
- Tools to help couples have a smoother relationship and increase their joy
- The importance of hearing and validating your partner
- The power of vulnerability in a relationship
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.