Change It Up, June 16, 2018
Happy Father’s Day to all of the dads out there! Today we are talking about dads and the rewarding journey of fatherhood.
Special guest Ed Hiner joins us today to discuss his personal journey as a former Navy SEAL with a goal to help others understand and get past their fears so that they can unleash their full potential. He shares the lessons he’s learned along the way and the amazing transition into his biggest job yet… fatherhood!
- How the role and overall concept of being a dad has changed over the years
- What inspired Ed to decide that he wanted to change his life plan and become a Navy SEAL
- Ed’s experiences balancing the roles of father and Navy SEAL
- Stretching beliefs, increasing confidence levels, and overcoming fears
- The sacrifices that men often have to make in their careers as a father
- What men are dealing with today and how it’s more than the roles of protector and provider
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!