Quyns Empowerment Hour, 23/01/2016
This show features an interview with Chasidy Karpiuk, a Registered Clinical Counselor sharing her research findings about divorce. The show also features some tips and advice from other experts, as well as a very touching message from a child of divorce.
Chasidy Karpiuk, MA, RCC, CCC, CAP is a Registered Clinical Counsellor who has been working with mental health issues since the early 2000’s. She is currently enrolled at Adler University completing a Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology. Chasidy’s clinical work is with adults, families and couples facing challenges related to various areas in life, such as: work/school, relationships/intimacy, friendships, spirituality, and self-care. The following are some topics she has worked with clients on: addictions (substance, gaming, sex, etc.), relationships, anxiety, depression, self-esteem, stress reduction, life balance, and family relationships.
Quyn's Empowerment Hour is a radio talk show aimed to inspire you, touch your heart and transform your life! Join Quyn every other Saturday 9PM PT for an hour of insight and inspiration for your heart, your spirit and your soul! The show discusses topics pertaining to empowerment and emotional and social well-being. You will hear from well-known experts and inspiring and amazing individuals sharing their expertise and their stories. You will also get to hear personal stories and experiences shared by listeners such as yourself. The show is aired every other Saturday 9PM Pacific Time and it reaches audience worldwide!
Quyn Lê Erichsen, M.Ed., is a Psychotherapist, Life Coach and Inspirational Speaker. Quyn's unique life experience as a blind woman, a boat person from Vietnam and a refugee has driven her to realise her dream of shining light where there is darkness, bringing hope to those in despair and healing the wounded hearts of many people in the world.
- Courage To Come Back Award Finalist, 2015
- Achievement of Excellency in Academia and Psychology, presented by Don Davies, Member of Parliament, 2010
- The NEADS Equity Through Education Student Award, National Educational Association of Disabled Students, 2009
- The AEBC National Achievement Scholarship, Alliance of Equality for Blind Canadians, 2005
- The Dean's Honour List, McMaster University, 2003-2007
- The Achievement Awards of Excellence, McMaster University, 2003, 2005
- The University Scholarship, McMaster University, 2004, 2005