Voices of Courage, September 16, 2018
Today we discuss the courage it takes to overcome our greatest fears and speak out.
Statistically speaking, the number-one fear among American people is the fear of public speaking. What's especially unfortunate about this widespread fear is that we all have a message and story to share with the world, but many of us are too fearful to use our own voice.
My guest, Tiamo De Vettori, has spoken to over 100,000 people on 250+ stages at conferences and seminars, and combines speaking with original live music to deliver "Keynote Concerts." He shares valuable advice for overcoming the fear of public speaking and tips on how to connect deeply with an audience while remaining true to yourself.
- Acknowledging our greatest fears and the true inner dialogue that holds us back
- Why saying "no" to what doesn't serve us is more powerful than pleasing others
- Giving others permission to be their authentic selves by modeling it for them
- How to handle "negative press" from those that may not like you or your message
- Improving our face-to-face skills in a culture that's so obsessed with social media
- Why being genuine is the fastest way to grow a business and have a lasting impact
- How public speaking can help create clarity around who we are at our core
- Overcoming fear by becoming present with feelings rather than suppressing them
- Accelerating on-stage confidence and taking public speaking skills to the next level
- A breakdown of the major differences between the new vs. the old speaking model
- The common misconceptions about being a confident and successful speaker
- Why it's absolutely essential to have a real human connection when speaking
- Coming from a place of vulnerability instead of a pedestal above your audience
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Voices of Courage
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success