Voices of Courage, 17/03/2019
Today we discuss obesity, weight loss without dieting, and seeing beyond the scale.
The adult obesity rate in the U.S. is at or above 35% in seven different states, and at least 30% in 29 states. Are we digging our graves with our mouths? What’s happening here?
Just as we have laws that regulate traffic on the streets, there are laws that we need to follow with our health as well. If we don't follow the appropriate health laws, we experience fatigue, pain, misery, unhealthiness, and even disease.
If you're serious about improving your health, having great energy, and maybe shedding some weight, then it's really important to have the right information so that you can make sure you do so in a way that's best for you long term.
My guest today, Robert Ferguson, is a well-known nutrition and fitness expert, author, host, and producer, who is recognized as one of "America’s leading voices on wellness and weight loss." He joins me today to talk about the significance of measuring our BFI (Body Fat Index) versus the standard BMI (Body Mass Index).
Robert also shares information about how we can lose the "right kind" of weight, cook healthy, fat burning meals that speed up our metabolism, and change the path of childhood obesity in America.
- The obesity epidemic in America, who it's impacting, and how it's actually affecting us
- Health laws we need to follow to avoid suffering from poor health, low energy, and disease
- Why obesity levels are continuing to rise in our country and what we can do to change this
- The common causes of obesity and why measuring our BMI (Body Mass Index) is inaccurate
- Understanding body composition and fat percentage rather than just a number on a scale
- What we need to know about gaining or losing the "right" versus the "wrong" type of weight
- Empowering children by educating them about their bodies and how to live a healthy lifestyle
- Making balanced, fat-burning meals that help boost metabolism and promote weight loss
- How we can get rid of our excess fat through the food we eat and the way we move our body
- Why current diet trends like Keto can actually cause more harm than good to our overall health
Learn More About Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success