Voices of Courage, 15/04/2018
Welcome to Voices of Courage!
Today is the exciting premiere of Voices of Courage featuring Host, Business Expert, Life Coach, and Best-Selling Author, Ken D. Foster! This show will take you on a journey to find your courage, breakthrough your limits, master your destiny, and take your business and personal life to levels that you’ve never been before!
In this episode, special guest Colonel Chris Richie joins in to discuss the idea of the “invisible medal” and how big shifts in perspective and priorities can drastically change our lives in a positive way.
- The invisible medal – What is it and how did this come about?
- Making an impact and living a life of significance
- The powerful influence of an individual’s life pillars
- Helping people reach their full potential and inspiring them to do the same for others
- How to lead individuals towards stepping into their own significance, growth, and greatness
- Shifting focus on people instead of a profit and a mission
- Human potential – What’s the difference between one that succeeds and one that doesn’t
- Self-acknowledgment and how it can build character and expand dreams
- Why priorities are so important and how they can make every decision easier
- The most powerful mindsets of leaders around the world on courage
Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
Ken D Fosters Voices of Courage Radio – Podcast – TV Show is Making a Difference by Inspiring and Igniting the Dreams of our Listeners to Grow their Businesses and Lives by Knowing the Unknowable, Seeing the Unseeable and Doing the Impossible.
HOW WE DO IT
We bring Wise Guests on the Voices of Courage Shows who Empower
our Listeners to Expand their Consciousness, Realize Who they Truly
Are, in Order to Fulfill their Noble Goals. We also Deliver to our
Insider Members, Books, Special Guest Interviews,
and Programs Designed to Fulfill our Mission.
Key Word Categories:
Philosophy of Wisdom
Psychology of Success