Transition Radio Show, January 15, 2018
Today we discuss the courage it takes to change, along with five secrets to peak performance in the new year!
- What the courage to change everything is all about
- Why people tend to build up a resistance to change
- What to say when you don’t know what to say
- Helping others heal in a time of grief
- The 5 secrets to peak performance in the new year
- How to transition from where you are to where you want to be
- Cutting ties with anything that didn’t work for you last year
- How to handle conflict and emotional outbursts with others
- Ways that we can stop allowing blame and denial to run our lives
- Battling the saber-toothed tigers in our lives
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio Show
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.