Change It Up, 23/09/2018
Today we’re not only talking about change, but we're talking about changing it up around the world!
I invite you to ask yourself this question - what is it that you're dying to do? What's that kind of crazy thing that you've always thought about trying, but then decided it would be too irresponsible or maybe even impossible?
I have done some things in my life that may have seemed a little "far out there," but I just knew that I didn't want to go to my deathbed without having done them. What is that thing that's pulling you and begging you to just take a chance?
Tarek Riman joins me today to talk about his real-life experience of biking the Camino de Santiago, which is a pilgrimage that goes from the South of France to the coast of Spain. He shares his inspiring journey of self-discovery and how it changed his life by helping him to grow exponentially and gain full awareness and appreciation of what's truly possible in life.
Executive Director of ConnectMed International, Rita Abbati Albert, also joins me today to discuss this amazing non-profit organization that provides surgical help, healthcare, and resources to people in need all over the world. She shares how ConnectMed empowers healthcare professionals through long-term partnerships, education, and training to leave them better equipped to care for their patients.
- Stepping outside of our comfort zones to make impactful, positive change in our lives
- The importance of going after great things in life and investing in our own soul
- Why some people choose to stop their lives to embark on an almost 800 km pilgrimage
- What encouraged Tarek Riman to bike the Camino not once but three times
- Some of the most powerful moments that Tarek had while on the Camino
- How someone can incorporate the learnings from such an experience in their everyday lives
- Observing and absorbing in life rather than predicting and expecting what should happen
- How ConnectMed International got started and what they're doing in the world today
- Providing healthcare professionals with the necessary resources, supplies, and training
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!