Change It Up, 23/06/2018
Today we discuss following your gut, even when what it tells you doesn’t seem like the most logical course of action.
Special guest Mary Goulet joins us today to share how we can stop listening to our egos and our hearts, and instead hear our gut’s knowingness, which she describes as the visceral voice of our soul.
- How we are conditioned to trust our heads and follow our hearts over listening to our gut
- Identifying and acknowledging subconscious beliefs to live a happier, more fulfilling life
- What to do when you feel at a loss or aren’t sure what you’re most passionate about
- How to hear your “gut knowingness” instead of always listening to your ego
- Why it’s typically so hard for people to trust their gut
- What “going with your gut” actually means and how to come from a place of neutrality
- Examples of what neutral gut statements may sound like for you
- Gaining wisdom and practicing “Something tells me” and the five words or less statement
- How to turn your consciousness toward listening to your gut over anything else
- The importance of self-soothing and soul-soothing
Learn More About Paula Shaw
Thanks For Listening!
We're thrilled to have you here on the Change It Up Radio Show!
Whether you're feeling Happy, Sad, Mad or Glad... it never hurts to "Change It Up"!
Tired of the rut you’re stuck in but don’t know what to do…Change It Up!
This show is about connecting with your self, and with members of the opposite sex, to embrace growth, change, and new ways of being and doing
Each show, we'll explore topics that inspire men and women to welcome Change and Create a New Kind of Conversation!
Look for inspiring guests and guest hosts who will ignite an introspective dialog!
We’re here to uplift, support, engage and inspire each other while honoring differences of opinion and ideas. Please join our conversations with an open heart and mind.
So, if you're tired of the rut you’re stuck in and you’re seeking more clarity, inspiration and motivation, and you're ready to shed your fear of change... we encourage you to join the conversation and listen in!
We want to hear from you with topic ideas, questions and opinions.
Tune in Saturdays and Sundays @ 7:00 pm. We can't wait to connect with you!