Quyns Empowerment Hour, 03/10/2015
Join Quyn for an insightful conversation with Dale Trimble, a therapist who has more than thirty years of experience working with angry and violent men.
Dale Trimble is a Registered Clinical Counsellor who has a Masters degree in humanistic psychology. With more than 30 years of experience working with anger and aggression, Dale is a pioneer in the field of family violence. He set up the first program for court ordered men who have assaulted their wives in British Columbia. He is a founding member of the B.C. Association of Counsellors of Abusive Men and received their Distinguished Service Award. He now travels across Canada and the U.S. providing training and consultation in the areas of conflict resolution and risk assessment and management in the workplace for professionals, companies, agencies and government.
Quyn's Empowerment Hour is a radio talk show aimed to inspire you, touch your heart and transform your life! Join Quyn every other Saturday 9PM PT for an hour of insight and inspiration for your heart, your spirit and your soul! The show discusses topics pertaining to empowerment and emotional and social well-being. You will hear from well-known experts and inspiring and amazing individuals sharing their expertise and their stories. You will also get to hear personal stories and experiences shared by listeners such as yourself. The show is aired every other Saturday 9PM Pacific Time and it reaches audience worldwide!
Quyn Lê Erichsen, M.Ed., is a Psychotherapist, Life Coach and Inspirational Speaker. Quyn's unique life experience as a blind woman, a boat person from Vietnam and a refugee has driven her to realise her dream of shining light where there is darkness, bringing hope to those in despair and healing the wounded hearts of many people in the world.
- Courage To Come Back Award Finalist, 2015
- Achievement of Excellency in Academia and Psychology, presented by Don Davies, Member of Parliament, 2010
- The NEADS Equity Through Education Student Award, National Educational Association of Disabled Students, 2009
- The AEBC National Achievement Scholarship, Alliance of Equality for Blind Canadians, 2005
- The Dean's Honour List, McMaster University, 2003-2007
- The Achievement Awards of Excellence, McMaster University, 2003, 2005
- The University Scholarship, McMaster University, 2004, 2005