Transition Radio Show, February 19, 2018
We all want to be young forever, and the fountain of youth is something that many of us are in search of. Today we are going to find out where it is and how to access it.
Our guest, David Schmidt of LifeWave Technology, shares some amazing secrets about anti-aging, being healthy, and staying pain-free.
- What’s up with anti-aging – is it about health or vanity?
- Why we age and how we can slow down the process
- How we can access the fountain of youth
- Reducing pain, swelling, and inflammation in the body
- Meditation and how it has powerful anti-aging benefits
- Using Energy Medicine and Phototherapy for pain relief
- Why inflammation isn’t always a bad thing and how it’s necessary
- The negative ways that food can impact and affect our bodies
- What collagen is and how it affects us from the inside and out
- What nutrients can be used to turn on our collagen production
- 3 steps that you can take today to slow down aging and have better health and nutrition
Thanks For Listening!
Transition Radio...because everyone is either moving away from something or going toward something. Life is full of changes and with every change comes loss, even if it is a positive change like moving to a better home or getting married. Whenever change comes something must be upheaved or left behind and that creates loss and the normal, natural response to loss and grief.
Our show seeks to give you the information and the tools to make the changes you're going through smoother, easier and more life-enhancing. We look forward to you joining us on Transition Tuesday each week where we promise hot topics, engaging guests and always laughter and fun.