The Sports Doctor is in! Dr. Robert A Weil, Sports Podiatrist, specializes in orthotics that improve alignment, stability, balance & performance. He has practiced podiatry & sports medicine for over 30 years in the Aurora- Naperville area and was recently inducted into the prestigious 2019 National Fitness Hall Of Fame. Dr. Bob has treated many of the world’s premier athletes from all types of sports. He is the host of “The Sports Doctor™” Radio Show. The show is now featured on BBS Radio Network, UK Health Radio Network & Sports 4 Fanz Radio. Dr. Bob was formerly on HealthyLife Radio and was also on WDCB public radio in Chicago for over 20 years. He has written articles for many newspapers & magazines and is a frequent guest on other networks. And his new book, co-written with Sharkie Zartman, titled '#Hey Sports Parents! An Essential Guide for Any Parent with a Child in Sports' - is now available on Amazon!
Join the Sports Doctor and his great guests for important topical information for injury free exercise, wellness and sports performance for both adults and kids. Frequent topics include, the role of the foot in sports, all aspects of sports medicine including, proper sports shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.
A few facts about me:
- I am a wife, a mom, and an avid animal lover and tennis player who also is a:
- 4x Bestselling Author and Founder of Empower-mE and Master-mE Apps
- Quantum Freedom™ Technique Founder as used in Empower mE Academy
- Free mE EFT™ Founder
- PhD in Metaphysical Studies
- John Maxwell Leadership Team Founding Partner
- ThetaHealing Instructor, Master and Certificate of Science
- NLP and Hypnosis Master Practitioner
- DISC Certified Human Behavior Consultant