by Feedspot Radio Toni with Toni Lontis What an honor to be chosen in this awesome field of podcasts - Thank you FEEDSPOT
Radio Toni with Toni Lontis in Top 5 by Feedspot
What an honor to be chosen in this awesome field of podcasts - Thank you FEEDSPOT
What sources does Feedspot monitor?
Feedspot monitors over 1 billion sources on the web. Sources comprise of:
- Youtube Videos
About Feedspot Lists and Ranking
Feedspot has a team of over 25 experts whose goal is to discover and rank popular blogs, podcasts, and youtube channels in several niche categories. With millions of blogs on the web, finding influential bloggers in a niche industry is a hard problem to address. Our experience leads us to believe that a thoughtful combination of both algorithmic and human editing offers the best means of curation.
There are several ways they discover new feeds.
- Publishers submit their blogs, podcasts, or youtube channels on Feedspot using the 'Submit' form at the top of this page.
- We have a research team that does extensive research on google and social media platforms to discover new influencers.
- Feedspot has in-house media monitoring tools for discovering bloggers in several niche categories.
Our expert editorial team reviews each blog before adding them to the relevant category list.
The ranking is based on
- Industry blogs (those not favoring a specific brand) are given a higher rank than blogs by individual brands(who often tend to promote their own products).
- Blog post frequency(freshness)
- Social media follower counts and engagements
- Domain authority
- Age of a blog
- Alexa Web Traffic Rank and many other parameters.
Feedspot routinely removes inactive blogs and those which are no longer relevant to a given list. The list is updated as they receive new blog submissions and re-ranked every few weeks. We also take direct feedback from users to make changes to the lists.