Voices of Courage with Ken D Foster
#187 The Courage to Awaken Self-Expression with Taylor Draper is HERE!
Are you ready to let go of your limiting beliefs and let the authentic, powerful you shine?
Draper is the CEO and co-founder of INHERENT a custom-made menswear that offers personal styling with a mental health mission.
Here’s what you will discover in the Brand New Episode:
Why did you start INHERENT?
Tell us about the Mental Health aspect behind the brand.
How did fashion help your marriage?
Teen Suicide Prevention – In the past two years all statistics of suicides has increased!
Expert Jackie Simmons will be our guest on the next New Reality Show to help us learn how to help prevent this tragedy and save lives.
Pain – Topic for New Reality on November 12, 2021
1. What is pain? Five Answers:
2. What are the mind/body parts involved in processing pain?
3. What is the difference between acute pain and chronic pain?
4. An important distinction: Pain is inevitable; suffering is not.
5. So, what can be done about chronic pain?
6. We have already covered stress reduction in a previous program, so what are some other interventions that have proven effective?
WHAT IS INSOMNIA?
Let’s take a look at some of the causes and effects of insomnia. It’s defined as the inability to sleep. But that’s just a small part of the story. There is a range of problems that are indications of an insomnia problem. Here are examples:
You find it hard to get to sleep at night
You wake up during the night
You wake up early and can’t get back to sleep
You feel tired after waking up
You feel worn-out, irritable and have trouble concentrating during the day
Breaking the Silence with Dr. Gregory Williams
Guests, Christopher and Kellie Jones, on relationship abuse
Confidence – Topic for Oct 29, 2021 New Reality Show
1. Definitions – what is confidence? Feelings and Beliefs