Universal Soul Love, 09/06/2015
Universal Soul Love with Stephanie M. Cabellero, Esq. with Surrogacy Lawyer https://www.surrogacy-lawyer.com/
Next on Universal Soul Love: Interview with Surrogacy lawyer Stephanie Cabellero
Dr Lana and Det David Love speak to Attorney Stephanie Caballero about legal issues in reproductive medicine and her personal fertility journey.
Stephanie M. Caballero, Esq. has represented nearly 2,000 clients, including Intended Parents, Surrogates and Donors from all over the world through Surrogacy, Egg Donation, Sperm Donation, and Embryo Donation. Stephanie specializes exclusively in Family Formation and Reproductive Law and has appeared on various programs and print media including The Bakersfield Californian, The Examiner, the Creating a Family radio program, NPR, Fox News, The Los Angeles Times, The Union Tribune and the L.A. Daily Journal (and again on March 23rd, 2015).
Stephanie M. Caballero, Esq. is the founder of The Surrogacy Law Center and her firm is dedicated to helping you start your family using surrogacy, egg donation, embryo donation, and sperm donation.
Stephanie had her own journey through infertility, after eight years of treatments including having endured more than 10 artificial insemination procedures, three surgeries, three miscarriages, and 13 IVF procedures she finally realized her dream of having children when a surrogate carried her twins. Stephanie also had to adopt her twins because the state where they were born did not recognize surrogacy.
Stephanie is also a member of the American Fertility Association, American Bar Association, San Diego Bar Association, and American Society of Reproductive Medicine, serving on the board of its Legal Professional Group.
Our Internet talk radio show will discuss issues that involve consciously creating the New Earth Paradigm. The purpose of this show is to raise the conscious vibration of the planet to a higher level by sharing ideas and practices that:
- Increase spiritual awareness
- Advance personal growth and development
- Explore the hidden mysteries of the universe
- Protect the environment and our natural resources
- Develop self-sustainable living communities and self-sufficient living practices
- Encourage individuals to reclaim their personal power
- Advocate post-feminism ideas through the re-unification of the Divine Feminine Essence and the Sacred Masculine Source
- Form and maintain healthy romantic partnerships
- Promote a message of universal love