Universal Soul Love, 13/06/2017
Universal Soul Love with Dr Lana and Det David Love and guest Miriam Knight, founder of New Consciousness Review about how to survive and thrive the planetary shift.
Miriam Knight was a senior business executive who made a mid-life shift onto the spiritual path. Upon moving to the US from England, she published a holistic journal for 7 years. She then founded New Consciousness Review a review magazine and website that showcases the people, books and films inspiring personal and global transformation. She also hosts an award-winning weekly author interview show that provided the foundation for her new book, What Wags the World, Tales of Conscious Awakening.(O Books, Sept. 26, 2014.)
A native of Venezuela and citizen of the world, Miriam has lived on four continents and speaks four languages. She has a BA in Romance Languages and Psychology from Boston University, and an MA in Psychology from the University of Virginia.
Our Internet talk radio show will discuss issues that involve consciously creating the New Earth Paradigm. The purpose of this show is to raise the conscious vibration of the planet to a higher level by sharing ideas and practices that:
- Increase spiritual awareness
- Advance personal growth and development
- Explore the hidden mysteries of the universe
- Protect the environment and our natural resources
- Develop self-sustainable living communities and self-sufficient living practices
- Encourage individuals to reclaim their personal power
- Advocate post-feminism ideas through the re-unification of the Divine Feminine Essence and the Sacred Masculine Source
- Form and maintain healthy romantic partnerships
- Promote a message of universal love