- Exercises to practice in between Zoom meetings
- How to avoid overeating when working from home
- Tricks on how to sneak movement into your workday
- The LIFTSWEAT Method hosts a free Breath & Abs community class on Tuesdays at 12:30pm. A quick 30 minutes to regroup and de-stress during a busy work week.
- Importance of pelvic floor recruitment when training for your pregnancy.
- How to activate your core in your 2nd and 3rd trimester
- How to practice interval training specific to birth prep
- How to modify during your group fitness class for different stages of pregnancy.
- Importance of strength development in athletic performance
- How to generate rotational power for racquet sports
- How working on footwork translates to better performance on the sports field
- How to train so that you peak at the right time
For more information, please visit the links below
Instagram @lift.sweat @hamptonswellnessonwheels
More about LIFTSWEAT Method
Launched in April 2020, LIFTSWEAT Method is based in Hamptons, NY where Sara and Ross run their in-home company, Hamptons Wellness on Wheels and virtual training. They constantly adapt to client needs and are evolving and pioneering fitness education, taking a personal approach and making people feel comfortable on their fitness journey. Prior and concurrently to creating our LIFTSWEAT Method, Sara and Ross are personal trainers and have worked both independently and for corporate gyms.