Support my show
$2.99/mo or $5.99/mo or $9.99/mo
SUBSCRIBE TO TALK SHOW
The Chuck and Julie Show are longtime radio hosts and commentators. Their program is a live Internet call-in talk show providing thought provoking information, conversation and entertainment. They are dedicated to free speech and critical thinking and any and all opinions are welcome. If you want the truth straight up and enjoy passionate debate this is the show for you.
To provide solutions to problems that individuals/organizations have to address, while building better trust-based relationships with everyone around me. In short, I love to Solve Problems, Help/Encourage People, Increase Revenues, Travel the World, Learn New Things, and Greatest - Leave A Positive Legacy for My Children, Family, Friends, and Community!
- Experienced Leadership of Process Improvement, Quality Management Systems, Strategic/Project Planning, Change Management, Validation, & Regulatory Affairs.
- Led process improvements to reduce operational expenditures and meet budgetary requirements.
- Customer focused by addressing problems and providing cost effective solutions to satisfy customer expectations.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device/Nutraceutical, Blood Banking, Retail, and Automotive Manufacturing environments.
- Extensive experience in dealing in environments such as the FDA, MHRA, EMA, ISO, etc.
- Certified Auditor (CQA/CHA) of domestic and international businesses regulated by governmental agencies.
- Extensive business background in international environments; traveling to more than 50 countries to date.
I am actively involved in being a loving husband & father to my family; volunteer at the Adams County jail by teaching the Bible & life skills to men, missions to help the poor locally and/or the world, & listening/helping anyone in their time of need. I have traveled to 54 countries & all 50 US states. Overall, loving and enjoying life, God, family, friends, work, sports, traveling, etc.