Well, I said I was done with this bank business, but this very, very long list showed up at RMN. And most of them are ones that were not listed here at this blog (see first post about this, second post about this). Posted by W at Rumormillnews. Here's W's blurb about it.
"I saw the list of bank resignations and wondered if there might be quite a few more than was listed given the reporting of Fulford and what Poof has been hinting at. I was amazed at what I found when I searched Google for "BANK RESIGNS" "BANK QUITS" and "BANK STEPS DOWN". These seem to be the three headlines that are used and if you search for only one you only get 1/3 the total number. "
Romanian prime minister and cabinet resign en masse
2/20/12 (GERMANY) GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns (financial corruption charges)
RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS:
(1) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
(2) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China's Banks
(3) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
(4) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
(5) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran's Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(6) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
(7) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
(8) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
(9)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland's central bank chief resigns
(10) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits