Trusted News Trader™
© Where truth comes into play
THE COMING WORLD GOVERNMENT (Article by Adrian Salbuchi published in New Dawn Magazine, Melbourne, Australia)
Thu, 16/02/2012 - 08:14 | ResNetEditor
The Coming World Government
By ADRIAN SALBUCHI / NEW DAWN MAGAZINE
Lucid and aware people observing world events unfold over the past decade or so – say, since September 11, 2001 – will have surely asked themselves what on Earth is going on here? We see ever-growing violence, war, outright lies, invasions, false flags, social upheavals, poverty, ruin and the death of millions… The world’s become a pretty dangerous and pitiful place to live in, and it only gets worse…
Which leads us to the obvious question: Why? Why is all this happening? Can we explain it away as Man’s wicked nature? Or his folly and ignorance? Perhaps just a series of bad mistakes and wrong turns on key issues?
Most everybody will have a ready reply, no doubt coloured by his or her own philosophical outlook. The more rational will say it’s just wrong decisions taken by normal people in an environment of growing complexity. Optimists will shrug their shoulders playing things down with the quaint statement that there’s always been war, persecution, poverty and corruption… Pessimists, as always, will complain that we’re all doomed, especially if they are “2012-repent-the-end-of-the-world-draws-nigh” types. What, then, should we think?
First, A Word About “Conspiracies…”
If you don’t buy any of the above explanations, and you feel that today’s calamities are being purposefully engineered – that some group of people somewhere control the course of world events – then be careful because you risk being branded another paranoid, hallucinating, conspiracy theory kook.
Don’t let that worry you too much because those who disqualify as mere “conspiracy theories” any attempt to put together an alternative model of how global power really works are either, (a) blissfully ignorant and believe in the “world according to CNN and FoxNews”; (b) near-sighted on key long-term geopolitical processes; or (c) purposely deceptive and thus have an axe to grind protecting the Global Power Elite, which always reacts with uneasiness whenever someone shines a light on them. I will only deal with the last of these options.
Debunking “conspiracy theory” accusations is really not all that hard because what is thus branded is really just normal human behaviour. Or should we yell “Conspiracy!” every time two or more people having common interests and goals come together to coordinate and articulate their actions, joining forces to promote such goals and objectives more easily and with a higher degree of certainty? We see this at work in our community, schools, even in our own families. Such normal human behaviour is so ubiquitous that nobody bothers to mention it – that is not until you point out the highest echelons of world power also do exactly the same.
Every time somebody says very powerful individuals and entities quite predictably also engage in common actions, planning, and agreements in order to achieve common goals, the “C-word” kicks in with all its might ready to kill any such line of thought or investigation dead in its tracks.
How dare you say that global bankers plot to manipulate money and finance so they can control economies, markets, governments and the media! How dare you insinuate that the rich and powerful create organisations like the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) or the Trilateral Commission to do their geopolitical mega planning supporting long-term Global Power Elite interests bent on imposing World Government on Mankind! How can you be so paranoid as to even suggest that Money Power uses its clout to place “their people” in the White House, Parliament, Downing Street, the Casa Rosada, and Editors’ desks in all major media outlets?
That is the mainstream reaction whenever we speak of bankers, oil men, defence contractors, politicians, journalists and their respective corporations, organisations, banks, lobbies, lodges, armies – who all most clearly do have common interests and objectives – coming together and using their vast money flows to exert iron-fist control over society. This is all so obvious that only very naïve people (or very cheeky “analysts” on the Elite payroll!) conclude otherwise. What is really naïve is to think that George Soros never picks up the phone to discuss mutual plans with Sir Henry Kissinger or Christine Lagarde; or that David Rockefeller never dines with his Rothschild, Morgan and Warburg brethren.
Don’t be taken aback by the “C” word. Whoever uses it to silence lucid and aware people do so because they know nothing is more dangerous to them than… lucid and aware people!
Let’s now take a look at how the world really works, call it “conspiracy” or otherwise.
The dream of erecting a world government controlled by a very small, extremely powerful and elusive minority goes back several centuries. Its roots lie not just on the political stage but, more so, in social, cultural and religious spheres, often with symbolic, “occult” overtones.
In our time it has been variously described under the guise of “New World Order,” “One World,” “Over-World” and, more recently, “Globalisation.” Call it what you will, the facts are that national sovereignty, which is the ability of the People to organise around nation-states, to make the final decisions on their own affairs, from being a sharply defined concept is now so eroded and diffuse that no one can readily define exactly what sovereignty means today.
Maybe this would be acceptable if national sovereignty were lessened for the sake of better coping with global problems affecting Mankind as a whole – for the Common Good – however increasing famine, disease, contamination and war shows a very different picture. Why? The reason is that basically World Government is not emerging around robust global public institutions that have (or should have) the Public Good of We the People in the forefront, but rather around private organisations that have sectorial profit and interests at their forefront. In fact, the World Government we see rising before our eyes has one key, seldom mentioned, characteristic: it’s private.
Let’s start from basics: what drives the world today is not justice, it’s not the pursuit of the Common Good, nor international law, nor ethical values, nor democracy. What governs the world is Power and today Power has been illegitimately amassed in the hands of a tiny usurping minority. What do we mean by “Power”?
Firstly, Power is the concrete ability to plan, promote, organise, and carry out actions, the results of which invariably lead to specific and desired objectives and goals in the short, medium and long terms. Power is the capacity and ability to make certain things happen irrespective of any resistance, and at the same time blocking certain other things from happening irrespective of their force; if need be by war…
This definition spans political, economic, industrial, financial, business, technological, cultural, psychological and (usually, in the last instance) military stages. The exercise of Power requires coordinated and intelligent use of all resources at hand – whether plentiful or lean, physical or virtual – with the view of achieving concrete objectives and goals.
Secondly, we should differentiate Formal Power from Real Power. What the media show us are the very high profile visible results of actions carried out by Formal Power structures, i.e., national governments, financial markets and the media. However, Real Power levers that make things happen are far less visible. They plan out what happens in the world, when it happens, where, and who makes it happen. Symmetries between Real Power and Formal Power help explain how our global system works. Let’s recap:
Real Power is centred on discrete proactive structures and organisations that drive concrete and effective political, economic and social processes in a nation, a region, a social class, a public or private institution, or a combination of these. Its effectiveness stems from its continuity in time that allows it to grow and leverage its capacity for world domination. Real Power structures drive causes which, although themselves not visible, nevertheless generate highly visible results.
Formal Power is centred on structures that are for the most part reactive executors of strategies and decisions emanating from Real Power structures. These include high profile structures like major multinational corporations, transnational banks, multimedia monopolies, key universities and the top echelons of government in all countries (presidents, cabinet members, congressmen, judges). Formal Power structures are accountable for high-profile effects that have their roots in low profile causes emanating from Real Power structures.
The conquest and use of power has much in common with surfing: a dangerous staying balanced, a perilous not falling off the board, a flexible control of speed, direction and pitch. Good surfers “ride the wave” just as Italian philosopher Julius Evola recommended we learn to “Ride the tiger...” Come to think of it power also seems to have a feline, hunting and preying style and gait to it.
This leads to the need of clearly grasping a fundamental and harsh “Law of Power”: Those who have Power use it to promote and drive their objectives and interests; those who do NOT have Power must suffer the consequences of the actions of those who do have the Power to promote and drive their objectives and interests.
Here lie the roots of the dramatic situation most countries suffer today because power is no longer in the hands of people and organisations working towards the Common Good.
It helps to approach Power from a Corporate viewpoint. After all, the modern corporation developed, thrived and survived enormously over centuries of time becoming a key driver in the on-going shift that “privatised” power, transferring the reins of control from public political institutions to eminently private economic structures articulated in three vertical hierarchical levels:
- Shareholders, who are the real owners and controllers of the Corporation, even if they seldom or ever become involved in its operational and administrative processes. Shareholders focus on finance, not economic production;
- Directors, who represent shareholders and supervise/oversee the correct, efficient and proper operation of the Corporation in accordance with shareholder interest. They are accountable for ensuring maximum growth of present and future stock yields with minimum expense, thus making the capitalist corporation intrinsically an antisocial agent.
- Managers, who are well-paid employees accountable for the day-to-day running of the Corporation. Normally, they are trained and hard working specialists who add value to the Corporation through their talent, organisational skills and discipline.
Today the superstructure of a veritable World Government already exist, but for the most part we do not recognise it as such because the paradigms normally associated with the concept of “government” are not readily visible. Rather, since power has become privatised, today’s World Government has much more in common with traditional private power structures described above. This lies at the very foundations of “globalisation,” where power is private and “democracy” is the preferred political system through which private power structures control public government i.e., through money.
Therefore public power – “government” – in almost every country can only occupy the lower level of decision-making (President, Prime Minister, Congress, Parliament, etc.). Medium and upper level decisions all lie above or outside national governments and countries, so we the People have no access or control over them, even though they deeply affect us all. Let’s have a closer look at how this hierarchy of global power plays out in practice:
Top Level Decisions (i.e., the “Owners” of this world) – Geopolitical Scope
In the private corporate world, upper level decisions are taken by shareholders. In the public World Government this is done by the Global Power Elite. Save in major countries as the US, UK, Russia, China and France, national governments have little or no access to this upper decision level where the “Masters of the World” wield Real Power. This is all coordinated by and grouped around the following major axes dealing with the geopolitical:
- Think Tanks – A compact, hierarchical, seamless and very powerful global network of geostrategic planning centres – so-called “think tanks” – notably, the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Trilateral Commission (TC), Bilderberg Group, Royal Institute of International Affairs (“Chatham House”), World Economic Forum, Project for a New American Century (PNAC), amongst others. Their job is to plan out the long-term development of complex political, economic, financial, technological, military and cultural processes, integrating them into consistent, sustainable and complex geopolitical models, geared to achieving growing long-term national, regional and global domination.
- Finance Dynastic Families wielding immense economic, financial and social power and fortune since generations, even centuries: i.e., Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Mellon, Bin-Laden, Bush, Buffet and others.
- Royal Dynasties and Noble Bloodlines who wielded social, economic, religious and financial Power for centuries (i.e., the ruling nobilities of Britain, Holland, Spain, Belgium, as well as the “uncrowned nobilities” in France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Portugal). They closely link-in with their counterparts in Islamic sheikdoms and patrician financial “nobilities” in the US and Far East.
- Religious Organisations – Political structures of key religious faiths, notably The Vatican, Church of England, Lutheran and Calvinist Churches, the Jewish Sanhedrin, Evangelical and Pentecostal organisations, many of them staunchly pro-Zionist;
- Supranational Political Structures – Freemasonry, Zionism, International Social Democracy, International Christian Democracy, various NGO’s and lobbies. Here we find the highest echelons of global power coming together at its pyramidal apex. No doubt, whatever lies behind “Illuminati” tradition dwells here: a compact Round Table of “Elders” representing money power, Dynastic families, Kings, Queens and Sheiks, Vatican priests, Rabbis, Lutheran and Anglican clergy, and the bloodlines from where the future “King of the World” shall arise. The buck stops there.
- Organised Crime – Not surprisingly organised crime interacts with “legitimate” power structures and may even be created by them under various “operational agreements.” This brings under the fold various Mafias, arms dealers, drug cartels, money launderers, plus their respective financial managers. Boundaries are not clear-cut because organised criminal groups seem to have successfully embedded themselves into “legitimate” organisations, including the CIA, MI6, Mossad, DEA, FBI, SEC, financial institutions, stock exchanges, and armed and security forces. The New World Order power structure contains pacts and agreements forged with major criminal organisations willing to respect and abide by unwritten guidelines and rules of engagement.
Mid-Level Decisions (the “Deciders”) – Strategic Scope
In the private corporate world, these are in the hands of the Directors. In the public World Government this refers to a set of major players: multinational corporations, transnational financial institutions, media monopolies, major universities, and specific sectors in all national governments, notably in the areas of foreign policy, economics and defence.
They direct and channel huge resources to finance political campaigns that promote previously screened, selected and approved political parties and candidates, maintaining a credible balance and image in order to ensure the electorate always have the – albeit, false – impression that “the people elect those who govern them”: let’s call this the “democracy game.”
Monopoly multimedia organisations, in turn, execute intense short-term PsyOps campaigns (e.g., right before an election), whilst the educational system executes medium- and long-term psychological pressure to ensure the population at large believe, accept, embrace and play the “democracy game” questioning little or nothing about it.
Lower Level Decisions (Day-to-Day “Operators”) – Operational Scope
In the private corporate world, these are in the hands of Managers. In the public World Government, these are “the Authorities”: i.e., governments, law enforcement agencies, armed & security forces, controlling and supervisory entities, and the like. It includes “The President” or “Prime Minister” as head of the Executive Branch, Congressmen and women (or Parliamentarians) in the Legislative, and judges in the Judiciary branches of public government.
A nation’s president or prime minister is thus limited to merely executing short-term management level decisions during their short tenures in office (usually, three or four years with, perhaps, one possible re-election term: clearly too short a span to consolidate continuity of power). They can be described as the “CEO’s” of our countries with clipped wings and permanently challenged by a similar tightly controlled group of pre-selected “opposition” candidates, also canvassed, screened and approved by the “Directors” and “Shareholders” of the Global Power Elite who control the whole democracy game, financing costly election campaigns and media-based PsyOps.
Another major cause of violence and conflict today is that financial, economic and social processes have very different dynamics and their own “time” factors, so to speak:
- Finance (High Speed Change) – Modern technology allow finance to move instantaneously as financial operators and players around the world speculate, invest, divest, migrate from one market to another, from one currency to another, using extremely powerful computer, software and telecom networks at the speed of light, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dynamics: Finance’s “time” runs in seconds and minutes, and has become highly automated. This huge advantage helps to explain why Finance today reigns supreme over us all.
- Economy (Moderate Speed Change) – Economic processes run at a much slower pace because building cars, airplanes, and TV sets; manufacturing cookies and clothing; rendering services, erecting plants and factories; training and recruiting workers, requires planning, knowledge, time and effort.
Dynamics: Economy’s “time” runs in days, weeks, months, even years. The Real Economy thus operates at a slower speed than Virtual Finance to which it is unnaturally subordinated.
- Societal (Slow Speed Change) – Collective processes governing changes in mental paradigms, ethical values, social customs, habits and styles, etc., are much, much slower still. Today, we experience unprecedented social and cultural “re-engineering” on a planetary scale. The two main instruments driving Social Change are:
- The School System – Education on social, cultural, economic and political matters has become distorted, contaminated, deconstructed, eroded, emptied of content and turned upside down, on all manners that need accommodating and alignment to support and promote the mental profile that Global Power Elite planners demand.
- The Media – Aside from distorting our world view of reality through the press, it also uses “entertainment” and “show business” to promote demoralising, destructive, often perverse content, inspired by the age-old collective dumbing-down method prevalent in the latter days of the Roman Empire – panem et circenses: bread and circuses – with the “added value” of today’s technologies.
Dynamics: Social and cultural change is very slow. Its “time” runs in decades, generations; even centuries.
The “Wheel” of World Power
Today’s global geopolitical power architecture would look something like this:
- Major Multinational Industrial Corporations – The Fortune 500 of industry, services, retailing, oil, energy, mining, R&D, defence, aerospace, foodstuff, agricultural, chemical, construction, shipping, consulting, etc.
- Private Financial Institutions – Inter- and trans-national banks, financial consultants, risk-rating agencies, stock exchanges, fund managers, insurance and reinsurance companies, pensions and investment funds, etc.
- Multilateral National and Supranational Entities – The International Monetary Fund (IMF), World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank (IADB), Bank of International Settlements, all national central banks, notably the US Federal Reserve Bank and the European Central Bank, the United Nations, and others.
- Universities and Academia – In political science, international and government relations, and economics (i.e., Harvard, MIT, Columbia, Princeton, Yale, Johns Hopkins, Chicago, Stanford, Georgetown, Oxford, Cambridge, London School of Economics).
- Multimedia Monopolies – The New York Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, CNN-Time Warner, CBS, MSNBC, Fox, BBC, The Economist, Der Spiegel, Foreign Affairs, Reuters.
- Government – Key domestic and foreign policy, economic, financial and monetary posts.
In order to serve New World Order goals and interests, this “Wheel of Power” must spin in a specific direction, steered from its hub which is controlled by a discrete, though not secret, network of think-tanks and geopolitical planning centres, acting flexibly, sequentially and consistently. It gives each of the major axes of power their specific “libretto,” to act out so that each, at the right time, does what it needs to do within a much wider plan spanning the world for decades to come.
This is a highly hierarchical, disciplined, pyramid-like scheme and as we observe its operators and players further down the pyramid they become increasingly numerous and less aware of the “full picture.” As in the intelligence community, each player operates on a “need to know” basis, where only those at the very top or near the apex can have a bird’s eye view of what is happening, and how everything ties in neatly into a long-term Master Plan. For those with a taste for the symbolic, that’s the All-Seeing Eye symbol on the US one-dollar bill…
Big Money Power
Big money power is profoundly anti-democratic. It has always surprised me the way politicians, the media, “intellectuals,” academics and opinion-makers speak mouthfuls about “democracy” insisting it be imposed upon everybody everywhere and yet we never hear a word about the urgent need of democratising finance and the economy. There’s a taboo around that idea, even though it is absolutely plain for all to see that finance and the economy are governed by strict authoritarianism of a most undemocratic flavour. However, none of the people who should point this out to global public opinion – journalists, analysts, politicians – dare do so.
“Poderoso Señor es Don Dinero” – Money is a Powerful Lord – wrote Spanish poet Don Francisco de Quevedo y Villegas four centuries ago. And it is certainly sobering to see how this powerful gentleman, “Lord Money,” marches ever so strong in our terrible 21st century.
World Government is already upon us. For many decades it has functioned as a sort of global “shadow government” preparing to take a major leap to become a formal and “legally” binding World Government. It confronts the world with a system of thought in which “democracy” and capitalism contain their own values, which means that in order to participate in them, we must accept those values; even transcendental values on such matters as justice, happiness and the like. Citizens must therefore give up their minds to the System, which is neither political nor economic, but rather a system of consciousness.
Democracy and capitalism are systems of consciousness. People do not realise this but their minds are determined by these systems. This is why democracy and capitalism represent a totalitarian regime. Totalitarianism means total control of society… never has there been totalitarianism as strong as we have today. The totalitarianism of the democratic and capitalist systems is so sophisticated, that even our desires are determined by the System. We desire that which society wishes we desire.
It cannot be said loud enough. If true democracy is government of, by and for the majority of We the People for the purpose of protecting and promoting the Common Good, and the “democracy game” we’re all forced to play today is fully subservient and subordinated to UNdemocratic money power, then it follows that there is NO democracy, anywhere.
Not to understand this is not to understand how the global power system really works which, in turn, means not being able to arrive at a correct diagnosis as to why things are going badly in this world. And if we don’t get our diagnostics right, then no cure will ever be found for this sickly state of affairs. It’s high time we open our minds and eyes to this!
© New Dawn Magazine and the respective author. The above article appears in New Dawn Special Issue 18 (http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/special-issues/new-dawn-special-issue-18).
ADRIAN SALBUCHI is a political analyst, author, speaker and radio talk-show host in Argentina. He has published several books on Geopolitics and Economics in Spanish, and recently published his first eBook in English: The Coming World Government: Tragedy & Hope? which can be ordered through his web site www.asalbuchi.com.ar, or details can be requested by E-mail to email@example.com. Salbuchi is 58 years of age, married, with four adult children, and works as strategic consultant for domestic and international companies. He is also founder of the Second Republic Project in Argentina, which is expanding internationally (visit: www.secondrepublicproject.com). This article appears in New Dawn Special Issue 18: www.newdawnmagazine.com.
Messages In This Thread
©2005-2015 BBS Network, Inc. : BBS Radio™ & BBS Talk Radio™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — If it's not mainstream, it's on BBS Radio.