Live Talk Radio Station 1 Live Talk Radio Station 2 24-Hour Indie Music Station
RSS
Trusted News Trader
© Where truth comes into play
TrustedNewsTrader.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Message Index

Please help us! Help us, help you. Become a columnist, or blogger, for the BBS Network. We are currently creating a new interactive news source that will combine The New in BBS Radio and the News as reported to the Network by its writers. We need you! Help us enlighten the people.... and save the world. We are looking for active columnists and/or bloggers with intelligent information to impart!


German oncologist Dr. Julius Hackethal in his later, speak-freely years, with words to that effect: "The whole world suffers from cancer. Humans themselves are the disease."
Interesting !! *LINK*
Very nice! You got talent! :D
Yep, it honestly "picks me" when educated people proclaim humans/humanity as the disease. So very ignorant of them............ VERY! *NM*
Yep Jack ,don and Friend of the Flock, Jacks right the Government is the parasites they are the disEase, i agree with John Lash enemies of Life must be Removed, from Life *LINK*

This PDF is titled, "The Electrical Properties of Cancer Cells". If you want to know a lot about what goes on at the cellular level…

Some call it…“The Deep State”. What it’s all about and the organizations involved are documented at the link.
That bares repeating. "You would think that if the 1% wanted to earn even more money they’d not choose to diminish the earning potential of the other 99% of the population." *NM*

He calls himself Pharmaguy. He loves to expose how Big Pharma does business. Worth checking out!
I like it. I followed him. Thank you. Great stuff when raising a fam! *NM*

'Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?' The Catholic Church prepares its flock for Disclosure

If you like breasts...you can benefit from reading The Iodine Crisis: What You Don’t Know About Iodine Can Wreck Your Life
Thank you for this enlightning interview! There is no such thing as iodine loading test in Canada. Get tested at the link inside.I had to go to the US *LINK*

An Open Letter to Legislators Currently Considering Vaccine Legislation from Tetyana Obukhanych, PhD in Immunology
when nurse ask have you been vaccined say to nurse i want documented whats in the vaccine and SING BY THE DOCTOR >> They will leave ya alone and not ask you again ever *LINK*
SIGN

NICE TO SEE YOU BACK, JACK!!
Hello again! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger :D I upgraded and adapted things with deep tec doo doo research. Even email is back now. Then I may have something for you ...

Benjamin Fulford - May 25, 2015: The battle for the planet earth continues with regime changes, nuclear threats, imminent financial collapse etc.

Matthew's latest post - Earthquakes in Nepal in ascension context; Earth’s energy field of potential; Illuminati history; historic exploitation of Earth populations; lightworkers...

Spiritual Harmony Music of Balance, With Water flow really calm feeling hope ya like it :) *LINK*

Selling your Android phone? Don't. It keeps your data. Only 630 Million phones are susceptible!

Hey, you want to be a blogger or columnist on our network? We're going to syndicate new columns globally..... and feature them on our home page. *NM*
Starting in about 2 weeks.
I love all the posts oldmanjr has been making- ALL so interesting!! *NM*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Internet Talk Radio at its best. If Internet Radio has a name, it's BBS Radio. The #1 Worldwide Live Internet Talk Radio Network on the Planet. If it's not mainstream, it's on BBSRadio.com. BBS Talk Radio
©2005-2015 BBS Network, Inc. : BBS Radio™ & BBS Talk Radio™ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED — If it's not mainstream, it's on BBS Radio.